STAPELSTEIN Balance Board 3 Set
Our Stapelstein BALANCE BOARD is ideal for active balance exercises and dynamic sitting. In combination with the Stapelstein, the seat height can be individually and easily adjusted, but also the difficulty of the balance exercise can be increased. The raised edge of the BALANCE BOARD provides additional support during demanding balance exercises and is therefore particularly suitable for children and physically impaired persons.
It offers countless opportunities for children to play.
3 x balance board
You should consider the following when handling the stacking stones:
• Pointed and sharp objects and surfaces such as scissors, knives, nails, wire, stones etc. Do not bring them into contact with the stacking stone.
• Pointed and sharp objects and surfaces can cause permanent damage to the stacking stone.
• Avoid extreme heat and all possible sources of ignition (flames or sparks).
• When playing in the water, the stacking stone is only used as a toy and not as a swimming aid. The stacking stones should therefore only be used in shallow water under adult supervision.
• Be careful when balancing! Jerky movements on smooth floors can cause the stacking stones to slide. A carpet or a kind of yoga mat prevents the stacking stones from sliding.