The STAPELSTEIN Phoenix is made "like a phoenix from the ashes" from 100% recycled material. PHOENIX is a statement for sustainable production, conscious consumption and minimalist design. The simple design leaves a lot of room for imagination. Stacking, balancing, transporting, sorting, rolling, hiding and much more.
It offers countless opportunities for children to play.
+ Made in Germany from resource-saving EPP
+ Resistant to water, saliva, bite and UV rays
+ Suitable for outdoors
+ 100% recyclable
+ Single weight: 180 g
+ Max. Load: 180 kg
+ Age recommendation: from 1 year
+ Dimensions: diameter = 27.5 cm, height = 12 cm
You should consider the following when handling the stacking stones:
• Pointed and sharp objects and surfaces such as scissors, knives, nails, wire, stones, etc. Do not bring them into contact with the stacking stone.
• Pointed and sharp objects and surfaces can cause permanent damage to the stacking stone.
• Avoid extreme heat and all possible sources of ignition (flames or sparks).
• When playing in the water, the stacking stone only serves as a toy and not as a swimming aid. The stacking stones should therefore only be used in shallow water under adult supervision.
• Be careful when balancing! Jerky movements on smooth floors can cause the stacking stones to slide. A carpet or a kind of yoga mat prevents the stacking stones from sliding.